Tick, Tock – Register for SuperCorrExpo® 2021 While There’s Still Time
The corrugated industry’s most anticipated event of the year, SuperCorrExpo® 2021 (SCE), takes place in August at the Orange County Convention Center (OCCC) in Orlando, FL. This is your premiere chance to experience the cutting-edge equipment and technology innovations first-hand under one roof with technical sessions, live machinery, the first-ever Box Manufacturing Olympics on display, continuing education courses, dynamic keynote speakers and exclusive relationship building opportunities.
LIVE: August 8 – 12
Organized by TAPPI and AICC, SCE is considered one of the most influential packaging shows in the Western Hemisphere featuring working machinery on the exhibit floor, over 240 exhibitors featuring product demonstrations and hands-on activities highlighting some of the industry’s leading suppliers. Each day, the conference features different keynote speakers and innovative technical programming in the morning and one-of-a-kind relationship building events in the evening, including an exclusive, family-friendly event at Universal’s Islands of Adventure – for SCE attendees only – on Tuesday evening.
IN-PERSON: Turn Up the Volume
This year, six dynamic keynote speakers offer global perspectives that complement the Conference experience. An attendee highlight, speakers include:
• Pete Watson, President and CEO, Greif, Inc. on Monday, August 9 at 9:45 a.m.
• Richard Boyd, Co-Founder and CEO of Tanjo, Inc. on Monday, August 9 at 10:45 a.m.
• Duncan Wardle, a 25-year senior executive veteran of The Walt Disney Company and now an award winning “design thinking and innovation consultant” on Tuesday, August 10 at 9:45 a.m.
• Elizabeth McCormick US Army Retired Black Hawk Helicopter Pilot on Wednesday, August 11 at 8:00 a.m.
• David Sewell, CEO, WestRock on Wednesday, August 11 at 10:50 a.m.
• Jim Morris, Athlete, Author, Teacher and Inspiration for the movie The Rookie on Thursday, August 12 at 10:15 a.m.
The Time is Now
Make your plans to attend SuperCorrExpo 2021. Register today for one of the flexible options designed to accommodate a variety of schedules and budgets.